Sunday, July 30, 2017

Creating My First .GIF Banner!

As I am on this TpT journey, I hope to share my insights with you as well! If you are an active TpT'er you will notice somethings that the normal "sellers" just don't have in their store. One of these items have been on my To-Do-List since opening my store. Rotating Banners, seems easy right?! Well... I'm pleased to Present (drumroll...) My very first and personally created ROTATING BANNER!  <the crowd screams - ahhhh>
This task may seem to have been an easy one BUT... Let me tell you! Noooo! It was actually very tedious in finding the correct directions. Many people purchase pre-made banners, but I really like to add my own style to my store! What do you think???? 

Kudos to Home Run Teaching, her step-by-step directions were exactly correct and was so useful! Visit her store here!